MSC Software Corporation announced today that Network Products Guide, industry’s leading technology research and advisory guide, has named MSC Apex a winner in the 11th Annual 2016 IT World Awards® in the Best Products & Services and Hot Technologies categories:
Best Products & Services Category – 500-2,499 Employees:
- Gold Winner – IT Products and Services for Manufacturing
- Gold Winner – Most Innovative IT Software
- Gold Winner – Suitable for Asia-Pacific
- Gold Winner – Suitable for EMEA (Europe, Middle-East and Africa)
- Silver Winner – Suitable for USA
MSC Apex was built by rethinking the entire simulation process. It contains CAE specific direct modeling and meshing, a computational parts™ based generative workflow and integrated solver methods that make it extremely easy to learn and use.
“To date, MSC Apex has received 13 product awards. This is a first in the CAE Industry,” said Dominic Gallello, President & CEO of MSC Software. “We made a big bet and it really is paying off in terms of productivity and user delight for our rapidly growing customer base of over 300 companies worldwide.”
For details about MSC Apex or to request a free trial, please visit www.mscapex.com.