Findly, the on-demand talent market leader and a Symphony Technology Group (STG) company, today announced the release of CX Apply, its new mobile apply solution that enables companies to provide a faster, easier and better candidate experience on their existing applicant tracking system (ATS). Implemented in just one day, this disruptive technology gives employers the power to deliver a completely mobile apply process that is more in line with the expectations of today’s jobseekers.
The use of mobile devices has exploded in recent years, and it’s expected that the number of global smartphone users will grow to 1.75 billion by the end of 2014. At a time when 68 percent of candidates use their mobile devices to search for jobs at least once a week, organizations that do not enable candidates to apply from those same devices will struggle to hire top talent.
“Our research indicates that mobile career site views will increase over the next five years,” said Aberdeen’s Human Capital Management Research Analyst Zach Lahey. “Solutions that are easy to implement and provide mobile access to the recruiting process will greatly benefit companies seeking to keep pace with the mobile recruiting revolution.”
With the new CX Apply solution, companies can transform their existing apply processes and present a simpler and faster candidate experience, more designed for today’s always-on-the-go candidates. Until today, this transformation took weeks or months to implement, with the release of CX Apply, this timeframe is now just one day.
Differentiated features of CX Apply include:
- Quick Implementation: Implementing CX Apply takes just one day, and there is no need for companies to change any part of their current processes or systems. The solution sits over the existing system and the jobseeker will benefit immediately from a modern, mobile experience.
- Integrated Assessments: CX Apply is the only solution on the market that can fully integrate assessments from today’s leading assessment providers during the apply process. As a result, mobile candidates can complete all activities from their mobile devices as they apply, vastly increasing completion rates.
- Multiple Apply Flows: CX Apply supports multiple apply flows so you can present different candidate experiences, without the need to build and maintain multiple mobile apply websites, which has been the practice in the past.
- Candidate Automation: CX Apply supports the native candidate workflow/filter/scoring features of a company’s ATS so their qualification steps remain automated, and quality hiring is retained.
- Real-time Resume Updates: CX Apply provides ongoing resume updates so companies always have the latest candidate information, even if the candidate never comes back to the company’s ATS or career website again.
- Elimination of Double Logins: Companies who have a talent community and an ATS, typically require a candidate to register twice, interrupting the candidate experience. CX Apply eliminates this problem of requiring applicants to log in or join twice, resulting in higher conversions of both passive and active candidates.
“To be competitive, employers must be able to connect with top talent, and increasingly, the best candidates are looking for opportunities on their mobile devices,” said Jason Kerr, Founder and CTO of Findly. “As Findly continues to be the leader in talent innovation, we remain committed to delivering first-to-market solutions that revolutionize the way employers find the right talent, and job seekers get the right jobs.”
“With the new CX Apply, we can turn an ATS into a robust, fully functional mobile candidate experience in a single day, rather than the weeks or months it typically takes to implement such a solution,” Kerr continued. “As a result, employers gain the ability to transform their application processes, and meet jobseekers’ demand for simpler, faster, and more convenient ways to apply for jobs.”
Additional information about Findly CX Apply and the innovation it brings to talent acquisition can be found here.
About Symphony Technology Group