Through premiere speaking engagements and onsite presence, global leader to demonstrate expertise in product ideation, software centricity and maximizing business efficiencies.
Mountain View, Calif. – March 3, 2014 – Symphony Teleca Corporation (STC), a global innovation and development services company, today announced it will showcase its innovative software solutions to the hundreds of independent software company executives attending the Zinnov U.S. Confluence taking place on March 5, 2014, at the Hyatt Regency, in Santa Clara, CA.
With the emergence of new business and technology imperatives, competition from global players and R&D spend of companies at more than 560 Billion Dollars in FY 2013, the services industry is at an inflection point. Rapidly changing customer preferences together with reduced go-to-market time, indicates that engineering organizations across the geographies need to come up with innovative solutions that improve and match up with clients’ expectations with every upgraded version.
At the Confluence, Symphony Teleca representatives will bring alive the latest engineering experiences for the New World that help customers introduce next-generation products to market quickly and effectively. Attendees will see:
- How clients leverage Symphony Teleca experts and vision for the future to ideate and plan the next big thing
- The transformational power of moving businesses toward a software-based model with SaaS, Mobility, Analytics and the Cloud
- How organizations can benefit from Symphony Teleca’s world class processes and global resources to maximize the innovation, development and business efficiencies
Symphony Teleca executives will also be leading speaking sessions at the Confluence that will focus on engineering innovations and leverage the organization’s experience co-creating the products and solutions of tomorrow. These include:
- Symphony Teleca CEO Sanjay Dhawan will participate in a keynote interview, entitled “Leading in a Flat World,” at 11:25 a.m. PST, where he will provide insight into what it is like to run a global organization, highlighting critical success factors, competitive differentiators, and market transitions
- At 3:15 p.m. PST Symphony Teleca Chief Transformation Officer, Satheesh Kumar, will join industry leaders on a panel focused on shaping the future of new product development. Together the experts will present a bird’s eye view on what it takes to make products work in different markets and different business contexts, called “The Art of War: Shaping the Future of the New Product Development”
“We are in the midst of a rapid global change when it comes to engineering as enterprise across industries continue to demand new and innovative solutions,” said Pari Natarajan, CEO, Zinnov. “Symphony Teleca is one of the companies that is embracing this change and a great example of an organization that is constantly thinking about how to best leverage their global presence while also learning to adopt new methodologies to meet customer needs. We are honored to have them as a Gold Sponsor at this year’s Confluence.”
Symphony Teleca has been recognized over the past five consecutive years by Zinnov in the organization’s Global R&D Service Provider Ratings, which are based on a comprehensive study conducted of service providers across major industry verticals. In 2013, the company was recognized for its leadership across the enterprise, consumer and telecommunications software verticals, as well as its strong presence across theautomotive, consumer electronic, energy, medical, semiconductor and storage verticals.
“We are excited to be an integral part of this year’s Zinnov Confluence and as one of the organization’s top ranked service providers, we are committed to sharing our latest thinking on the future of engineering,” said Sanjay Dhawan, CEO, Symphony Teleca. “It’s important for all organizations to consider the important role of engineering today, especially as it relates to innovation. With our customers increasingly relying on our team to come up with new ideas and provide insight into how the future market will act, we are forced to stay informed and welcome the opportunity to share our experiences at the event this year.”
About Symphony Teleca
Symphony Teleca Corporation, headquartered in Mountain View, Calif., is a global innovation and development services company. The company offers ideation, design, development and managed services to independent software vendors, mobile device and solutions manufacturers and the connected, analytics-driven enterprise. Clients leverage their partnership with Symphony Teleca to deliver innovative SaaS/Cloud enterprise software products, mobile software products and solutions, big data and analytic services and solutions, and enterprise mobility solutions. Symphony Teleca is a fast growing global company with over 6,000 employees in over 32 offices worldwide, including delivery centers in Asia, Australia, Europe and the Americas. To learn more, visitwww.symphonyteleca.com.